Work with us
Our values underpin every interaction we undertake. They form the basis of our nurturing and engaging workplace culture.
Clinical Integrity: We have unwavering standards for delivering the highest quality, evidence based innovative therapy all of the time. We stay at the forefront of new research and technology to hold our position as leaders in our field.
Excellent Communication: We truly listen to our clients and their support people. We give them a voice and put their needs first. We work together as a team. We communicate honestly, effectively and professionally with our clients and colleagues.
Respect: We have absolute respect for every person, every brain and everybody. We challenge each other in a positive, welcoming and reassuring environment.
Empowerment: We enable our clients to have power and control over their therapy programs and their lives. We instill trust and confidence in our clinicians to act with autonomy, to grow and succeed, knowing we will always have their back.
Authenticity: We create a positive and inclusive environment where everybody can be their authentic self. We celebrate each client and colleague for their own unique strengths, individual talents and quirks.
We are always open to new therapist applicants.
Get in touch today via any of the following options:
- Request a chat – fill in your details below to request an informal chat (either in person, via zoom or on the phone) about what a role at Steps might look like for you, what types of neurological clinical caseloads we can support, and how our internal mentoring and professional development program looks
- Dig deeper – fill in your details below and request to speak with one of our therapists about what it is like to work at Steps
- Take the plunge – email a cover letter and CV to Anna Moriarty [email protected] for interview consideration
- Apply – when there are specific positions open, they will be advertised further down this page. Simply click through and apply!
Please only apply for a clinical role at Steps if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years exposure to working with neurological clinical populations (we do not offer a new graduate program)
- Full current AHPRA registration
- Available minimum of 3 days per week
Why work at Steps
- Choose the salary structure that works for you
- Work the hours that fit your life
- Enjoy a client caseload that is 100% Neurological
- Tailored clinical caseloads: we allocate clients to therapists based on areas of particular clinical interest, so you can work with the clients that challenge and energise you
- Work with and learn from a team of highly experienced neurological therapists
- Benefit from our structured internal mentoring program and our supportive buddy system
- Have allocated time in your week for professional development: participate in our weekly internal professional development program, and enjoy financial support for externally run professional development
- Use our company cars for community consultations, or your own, the choice is yours
- A jam-packed social calendar where you can participate in as much or as little as you like
Get in touch to hear more about working at Steps.
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you at a time that suits you.