Our team’s cross-discipline collaboration provides the best results for you
An Occupational Therapist (OT) works with you to regain, maintain and maximise your ability to complete daily activities independently and safely.
Our experienced OTs will complete an assessment with you during your first appointment and then tailor an individual treatment plan according to your goals. Your therapist will work with you to overcome any barriers that are preventing you from engaging in daily activities that are important to you.
Some of different types of therapy we provide can include:
- Activities of daily living (ADL) assessments and retraining
- Home assessments and home modifications
- Upper limb/hand therapy
- Cognitive assessments and therapy
- Equipment assessments and prescription
- Care needs assessment and carer training
- Housing assessments (SDA assessments and reports)
- Community access assessment (including leisure and recreation activities)
- Wheelchair and seating assessment and prescription
- Assistance with holiday planning
How can Occupational Therapy help you?
Our OT’s can assist you with activities of daily living (ADL) assessments and retraining, home assessments and home modifications, equipment assessments and prescription (complex and basic), upper limb therapy, and even help you with holiday planning!
Why Choose Steps ?
Our experienced and empathic therapists use evidence-based therapy to help you get back to your daily activities. These sessions can be offered to you in the clinic or when necessary, at your home.
All of our OTs have experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team, so they’re able to work alongside your other therapists. This means that your whole team will always be on the same page, and the process will be streamlined for you.
“I am really happy with the therapy I receive. My therapist is so reliable, professional and supportive at all times”
Occupational therapy client
Need help with this?
We’re here for you, contact us today