Steps offers an individually tailored approach to neurological therapy in two convenient locations in Melbourne. We also offer home visits to Melbourne metro areas and some regional areas including the Mornington Peninsula.
CLINICS – HUGHESDALE
Our Hughesdale site is purpose built and specifically designed for neurological rehabilitation. All Steps Therapy services are offered from our Hughesdale site. This clinic hosts a number of different wheelchair accessible treatment areas including:
- Gait training area equipped with a ceiling track hoist for harnessed walking training, walking rails, every type of gait aid imaginable, and most importantly a large open space
- Private consultation rooms
- Pilates and group exercise studio equipped with a reformer and a trapeze table – this equipment can be accessed via lifting hoist if required
- Dedicated gym area with a range of accessible exercise equipment designed to give you an excellent workout. Try our height adjustable boxing equipment, cable weights system, exercise bike, vitaglide, treadmill, and Wii gaming system (including balance board).
- Many more Flexible Rehabilitation Spaces where we use our rehab plinths, tilt table, standing frame, or across gravity sling and pulley systems to get our clients moving.
CLINICS – BLACKBURN SOUTH (Physiotherapy only)
Our rooms at Blackburn South are located within the established Bellbird Sports & Spinal clinic. The complex is wheelchair accessible and features access to:
- Gait training area equipped with a ceiling track hoist for harnessed walking training and walking rails
- A large rehabilitation gym space
- A Pilates studio with reformers and a trapeze table
- A private consultation room
Follow the link for more information about the Blackburn South clinic: http://www.sports-spinal.com.au/
Can’t make it in to one of our facilities?
Call our rooms to arrange for a therapist to visit you at home.